Cervical Cancer Prevention Week runs every January; the 2017 dates are 22-28 January. For any extra information about the campaign, please email email@example.com
- Every day in the UK 9 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer
- 3 women lose their lives from the disease every day
- Cervical cancer is the most common cancer in women aged 35
- 75% of cervical cancers are prevented by cervical screening (smear tests)
- However 1 in 4 women do not attend this potentially life-saving test
Join the campaign
- Display our information materials, order them on our website.
- Share the message, write a blog on your website and share your activities on social media.
- Create a news story, contact your local newspaper to let them know about the campaign.
- Hold an awareness day in your office, ensure your colleagues know about cervical screening and the symptoms of cervical cancer. Check out some tips on raising awareness locally.
- Host a fundraising event, bake cakes, dress in pink and organise a work quiz or sponsored cycle.
- Text JCCT17 £5 to 70070 to support our work to see cervical cancer prevented in the UK